Saturday, October 14, 2006

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes. . .

Welp, it's been over a year since anything has changed on this blog, so it's possible that no one will notice the big changes that are about to happen. Change number one: a post! This past Thursday I decided to document my day with Liam; what follows is the result.

Change number two: the author of this blog. Yup, Liam's Mama is overtaking this one since Will has his hands full and barely has time to eek out a post every couple of months on his own site. I finally succumbed to Will's Blogger tutorial and am now capable of updating this site (to steal a phrase from Liam) "all by self." I make no promises about the regularity of my posts -- especially with the arrival of John Patrick inching ever closer -- but I can promise that they will happen more than once a year!

Change number three: the name of this blog. I don't have any big ideas, so input would be appreciated, but Liam's Land is about to be invaded, so I think the name of the site needs to reflect that.

Anyway, without further ado. . .heeeeeere's Liam!